Having a new house is great. Getting a new house isn’t. It's a big life moment and can be complicated and scary for all of us.
That's why we’re on a mission to remove risk so people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to make dealing with clients secure and friction-free for lawyers and professional services across the property sector.
Since our co-founders, Jack and Olly, founded Thirdfort in 2017, we’ve grown from a single London office to an amazing, international team of over 90 with team members also in Manchester and Sri Lanka. We are backed by big-hitting investors, including Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla and Cazoo), leading law firm Mishcon de Reya and HM Land Registry. We already work with over 550 property and legal businesses to help streamline their processes and keep security top of mind, and we're growing. We're serious and we're ambitious. Come join us.
At Thirdfort, we understand that building and developing an exceptional team are of the utmost importance in achieving the company's ambitious goals. We opened our office in Sri Lanka in 2020 where we've build a strong engineering function, with big growth plans to expand the team in the coming year. We're looking for a People and Talent Associate, based in Sri Lanka, to develop our people experience initiatives and to support our Talent Managers in hiring top technical talent.
Reporting to our People Manager in Sri Lanka, you will play a crucial role in helping us to build an exceptional tech team through sourcing top talent, as well as driving forward our employer branding work and improving our People Operations in Sri Lanka.
Your core responsibilities will include:
Seamlessly executing and continuously improving People Operations in Sri Lanka: your core responsibility will be to support in executing all the employee life cycle related activities and continuously improving the current processes and practices while becoming an expert on the different people tools we use
Help us create an amazing people experience for current employees as well as new hires: you'll work closely with the People team members in the UK to onboard new joiners as well as to organise employee engagement, wellness and community engagement related activities
Help us build a great Employer Brand: you’ll be actively involved in partnering with relevant institutions & universities in Sri Lanka, increasing the company's social media visibility as a potential employer and planning & executing other employer branding initiatives
Support our ambitious hiring plans: you'll work closely with our Talent Manager to assess candidate's profiles / screen candidates. You should be able to uncover technical aptitude and distinguish between good and average candidates
Assist in other local and global initiatives: Support the People team in executing different local and global initiatives.
- Recruitment experience - ideally in a tech startup or scale up
- Are people-centric and have experience in handling people operations across the employee lifecycle (e.g. onboarding/ offboarding, people administration, working with managers)
- Are a strong relationship builder - you’ll be building relationships with candidates during the hiring process as well as the new joiners and existing members of the team to enhance the people experience
- Employer branding experience will be an added advantage
- Are a great verbal and written communicator
- Are organised and detail-orientated person. You are able to work in multiple verticals at the same time while maintaining the required accuracy and efficiency
If your experience doesn't cover all these areas, but you are passionate about People and Talent and keen to move into a broader People role - then we'd still love to hear from you !
Life at Thirdfort
We want you to move fearlessly. That's why we’re building a culture where ambitious people can be themselves and make an impact. When you join Thirdfort, you’ll get immediate access to our flexible employee benefits package that aims to set you up for success:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Annual bonus scheme for Sri Lanka employees
- Customisable wellness budget with our partner ThanksBen
- Employees and their immediate family will be covered by a comprehensive medical insurance scheme. Employees are entitled to life insurance.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.