Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with other designers as the team builds and cross-functional team members. You will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed design decisions.
The current UX / UI team consists of Kate who is our UX / UI Design Lead who recently joined the business to build out the user experience and design function and our UX researcher.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Setting design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identifying new product improvement opportunities.
- Analysing how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Staying up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modifying and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Working closely with product engineers and managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Presenting product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Maintaining and contribute to the Design System and its functioning parts.
- Educating the wider business and stakeholders with best practise design and process.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Has an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is able to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Is able to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Has a well-rounded and crafted portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and design.
- Has the ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Has passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Has creative problem-solving skills
- Has a dynamic, creative personality and is effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Can provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Can recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Is fluent in Sketch and prototyping platforms.
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on