Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
We are looking for somebody to help us join the dots between our product and growth potential. Our ambition is to transform the home buying process and we are growing - fast. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be in a highly cross-functional role partnering closely with our Product, Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success teams to own go to market strategies for our suite of products across both our direct business and reseller channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be the first Product Marketer to join our growing and ambitious marketing team and will be key to owning and advocating the Product Marketing function at Thirdfort.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Own go to market strategies and planning for new and existing products. Coordinate teams to launch new products with direct clients and partners of Thirdfort, drive successful cross-functional alignment and track success metrics accordingly.
- Shape product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding, and produce sales and product collateral accordingly.
- Educate internal teams on positioning and messaging for new product releases and ensure client-facing teams have the right product-led content and tools to drive maximum adoption.
- Be our clients' voice. Help generate client insights that inform product strategy, and work closely with the commercial and product teams to understand buying personas and gain a deep understanding of the Thirdfort customer journey
- Conduct research and analysis to gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and our market position so we can make more effective and strategic decisions as a business.
- Work on initial scoping of new features to ensure we are taking a human-centric approach to our design and user experience
- Work with our pricing team on multi-product and strategic pricing projects as we grow our product suite and enter new industries.
- Within marketing, you will be the central point of contact for best practice guidelines around communicating pricing and products and feed into external messaging such as on our website
- A team player. You have a can-do attitude, able to collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Thirdfort.
- Strong communicator. You will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role. You will need to be able to communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders as well as clients. You are comfortable talking to clients and understand that this is the best way to understand the challenges they face.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience and differentiate Thirdfort. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Growth mindset. You understand that launching a product is as much about business impact and adoption as it is about the go-live date. You will work across the entire product lifecycle from helping to shape the product, to driving launch, to growing product adoption.
- Analytical. You are adept at market research and like working with data and insights in combination with qualitative findings to generate a balanced, commercial view to take products to market
- Organised. You are able to manage interdependent projects across many teams and keep various workstreams on track.
- Above all, you are a problem solver.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Hands-on product marketing experience in B2B Saas
- Go to market experience working across the entire product lifecycle
- Ideally you have start-up or scale-up experience
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on