Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who will work in a multidisciplinary team to ensure the product meets the needs of our users and the businesses ambitious plans.
Associate product managers at Thirdfort will have the opportunity to own and manage a subset of features - or components - of a product in either its prototype state or once it is live and being incrementally improved.
APM's will also get to practice basic product management techniques daily as they push to progress within the team and will report to a more experienced product manager.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to problem and solution discovery efforts by conducting research, and developing and running experiments to validate concepts
- Take part in Agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, demos, and retros.
- Writing user stories and Jira tickets that clearly explain the work that needs to be done by Engineering.
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure solutions are ultimately delivered on time.
- Performing validation testing of production releases, bug fixes, and feature requests.
- Working daily with our stakeholder teams to understand the business and adapt solutions as it evolves.
- Helping Support, Sales, Customer Success and Product Marketing in the development of feature descriptions and new release content.
- Help to maintain a prioritised backlog that aligns with available Engineering capacity and maps to an overall solution roadmap.
- 1+ years of Product experience (or a transferable skillset).
- Some experience working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences.
- You have empathy and a passion for understanding your end-users in any previous work you have done
- A good understanding of and a passion for product.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced or multidisciplinary team.
- You take initiative to deliver results collaboratively, but independently.
- Experience working in the technology sector (or a very keen interest in the topic).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised. You will be working across multiple teams and product features at once and will need to have the ability to balance this
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on